statistics
CRYSTAL <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3506886945934499777?origin\x3dhttp://y-mi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object [attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3115598253382716691&blogName=xoxo- intoxicated&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType= BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fxoxo- intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Fxoxo-intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publish Mode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&hom epageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com% 2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
YOURS


I write whatever I want. If you are prejudice towards me or my entry, kindly get yourself outta here. =)

If you chance upon negative entry in my blog, please note that I do not critise people or write angry comments for no reasons, thus do think twice before accusing me.
Well , hate me ?Scram off
NEITHER DO I LIKE YOU TOO.
The fastest way is Alt-F4:D



HEARTS


YI love everyone who loves me. Cuddly softies make me happy. Cooking is my interest. Drawing is my hobby. Singing is my passion. Enjoying life is my goal.

friendster | | email



ABHOR
`Drumstick
`Insects
`Backstabbers
`Bitches & Bastards
`Accusations
`Snobs
`Bittergourd
`Pineapple
`Pickles




ADORES
YPochacco
YPSP
YNew digital camera
YMore $$$
YGraduate from poly
YSylvanian family
YBlack pants
YSlim down
YTaiwan trip
YCute lunch box



GOSSIP



Please leave ur name else I would not know who u are. Thank-You!





HEAR
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade



Song Lyrics





RECALL
  • I got tis quote from my cousin's blog... Can't hel...
  • Cousin came over for business trip, and 4 of us we...
  • Harlow!!! Yes, I'm back to update! =DBasically, I ...
  • Heh! I wonder why did I went for the interview tod...
  • Please wish me luck for today's _________ . Hope t...
  • 反正梦也不过如此。。。醒了一笑置之。前同事决定搬过来,反正房间也空了许久,多一个人,何乐而不为?其实...
  • Yes! I've chgned my URL again! Wohoos! Don't ask m...


  • You love my blog don't u?
    Dun lie
    I see your growin nose =]






    Archives:
    CLICK
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009



    Thursday, March 27, 2008 @ 9:34 PM

    Some Things You Can't Possibly Know About Me.

    1. What is on your bed right now?
    `My babies

    2. When was the last time you threw up?
    `During my trip to China last yr. Lol!

    3. What's your favorite word or phrase?
    `I dono... lols!

    4. Name something that made you smile today.
    ` =)

    5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
    `I was still sleepin'! Mwuahah!

    6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
    `Watching some dramas online...

    7. What is your favorite holiday?
    `Preferably Taiwan? Omg... the good food! *drools*

    8.Do you have a sister? If you do,where is she?
    `Nope!

    9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
    `Aloud? Cant recall... =D

    10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
    `Chocolate! Weet!

    11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
    `Plain water... ^-^

    12. What are you wearing right now?
    `Homely tee and shorts... heh!

    13. What was the last thing you ate?
    `Fish soup!

    14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
    `Yepp! Gorgeous!!!

    15. When was the last time you ran?
    `Today! That damn boy! ROARRR!!!

    16. What's the last sport event you watched?
    `=.=

    18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace?
    `I dun use tt animore...

    19. Ever went camping?
    `Nope... Aha! I don like campin! Gosh!

    20. What is your computer's brand?
    `Sony

    21. Have you ever lost anything at the toilet?
    `Yes! My HP!

    23. Do you use smiles on the computer?
    `Smilies? Yes!

    26. Are you someone's best friend?
    `Of cos! =)

    27. What are you doing tomorrow?
    `I dono...

    28. Where is your mum right now?
    `At work =)))

    29. Look to your left, what do you see?
    `My leisure sofa

    30. What color is your watch?
    `Baby Blue

    32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
    `Yepp.

    33. What is your middle name?
    `Fansu

    34. Do you go in at a fast food placeor just hit the drive thru?
    `Depending...

    35. Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate?
    `Haha...no.

    36. Do you have a dog?
    `I wish...

    37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
    `Mom

    38. Have you met anyone famous?
    `Yepp... lols!

    39. Any plans today?
    `Wanna turn in earlier

    41. Are you happy?
    `Yes! wee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    42. Where are you right now?
    `At home... livin room

    43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
    `Nothing bah.

    46. Are you allergic to anything?
    `I guess not? is dust counted???

    47. Favorite pair of shoes you wearall the time?
    `My red sandal n slipper

    48. Are you jealous of anyone?
    `Not at the moment yea?

    49. Are you married?
    `Nahhh

    50. Is anyone jealous of you?
    `I heard so?

    51. What time is it?
    `10.05p.m

    53. Do you eat healthy?
    `No, I have got more intake of junk food basically... LOL!

    54. What do you do during the day?
    `Whatever I want to ya?

    56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
    `Not hello i guess...

    58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
    `22... Well... About 9 more months. haha!

    59. How did you get one of your scars?
    `My rabbit bit me... *grins*



    I'm not simple; Not complicated