statistics
CRYSTAL <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3506886945934499777?origin\x3dhttp://y-mi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object [attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3115598253382716691&blogName=xoxo- intoxicated&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType= BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fxoxo- intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Fxoxo-intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publish Mode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&hom epageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com% 2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
YOURS


I write whatever I want. If you are prejudice towards me or my entry, kindly get yourself outta here. =)

If you chance upon negative entry in my blog, please note that I do not critise people or write angry comments for no reasons, thus do think twice before accusing me.
Well , hate me ?Scram off
NEITHER DO I LIKE YOU TOO.
The fastest way is Alt-F4:D



HEARTS


YI love everyone who loves me. Cuddly softies make me happy. Cooking is my interest. Drawing is my hobby. Singing is my passion. Enjoying life is my goal.

friendster | | email



ABHOR
`Drumstick
`Insects
`Backstabbers
`Bitches & Bastards
`Accusations
`Snobs
`Bittergourd
`Pineapple
`Pickles




ADORES
YPochacco
YPSP
YNew digital camera
YMore $$$
YGraduate from poly
YSylvanian family
YBlack pants
YSlim down
YTaiwan trip
YCute lunch box



GOSSIP



Please leave ur name else I would not know who u are. Thank-You!





HEAR
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade



Song Lyrics





RECALL
  • Had so much fun with the girls at work.Taking pict...
  • Pictures from last thurs in Malaysia~Saw this syl ...
  • Haiyerrr! I duno why am I back here again!!!!!!!!I...
  • Went to Bugis yesterday after driving mom to work....
  • It's scary when a woman gets jealous. An evil woma...
  • Hubby asked me to go to Suntec on Monday... To buy...
  • 想到再几个月就要飞往台湾,还真兴奋!这因该还算正常。但我竟然因为发现冰箱内还有三包巧克力而浑然不觉地...
  • Wanted to go JB today after fetching mom to work, ...
  • OFFICE IS BORINGGG!!!So I entertained myself...Par...
  • I'm sooooooooooo pissed!!!


  • You love my blog don't u?
    Dun lie
    I see your growin nose =]






    Archives:
    CLICK
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009



    Thursday, July 24, 2008 @ 8:45 PM

    I 'injured' my skin today morning... ARH! Now my arms look freaking disgustin. I dun even wanna look at it cos I simply feels like barfing. *pui*!!!


    Dun ask me wad's wrong. I dun feel like elaboratin at all...


    ARH! Dun wanna type anith else. Rainy nite makes me feel so empty. I'm worryin for my rabbits too. RAIN RAIN GO AWAY...



    It's just for fun okays! =D

    Fruits! WOO!
    JANICE & CRYSTAL
    Duno y is she takin her phone la. Lol


    TOOK IT FROM MY OFFICE...
    FIND THE NUMBER 13!





    I'm not simple; Not complicated