statistics
CRYSTAL <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3506886945934499777?origin\x3dhttp://y-mi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object [attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3115598253382716691&blogName=xoxo- intoxicated&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType= BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fxoxo- intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Fxoxo-intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publish Mode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&hom epageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com% 2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
YOURS


I write whatever I want. If you are prejudice towards me or my entry, kindly get yourself outta here. =)

If you chance upon negative entry in my blog, please note that I do not critise people or write angry comments for no reasons, thus do think twice before accusing me.
Well , hate me ?Scram off
NEITHER DO I LIKE YOU TOO.
The fastest way is Alt-F4:D



HEARTS


YI love everyone who loves me. Cuddly softies make me happy. Cooking is my interest. Drawing is my hobby. Singing is my passion. Enjoying life is my goal.

friendster | | email



ABHOR
`Drumstick
`Insects
`Backstabbers
`Bitches & Bastards
`Accusations
`Snobs
`Bittergourd
`Pineapple
`Pickles




ADORES
YPochacco
YPSP
YNew digital camera
YMore $$$
YGraduate from poly
YSylvanian family
YBlack pants
YSlim down
YTaiwan trip
YCute lunch box



GOSSIP



Please leave ur name else I would not know who u are. Thank-You!





HEAR
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade



Song Lyrics





RECALL
  • I had near an hour nap for my lunch break just now...
  • I really wonder if its coincidence or what. Have b...
  • The more I listened to it, the more emotional I ge...
  • Stop dreaming Yan!
  • Slap me to wake me up from my stupidity. =.=
  • That kuku bf popped out from nowhere yest nite at ...
  • The owner of jy-mi has finally updated =D Omg... h...
  • I'm in sucha a fcuking bad mood today cos my head ...
  • Aiyerrr! I'm so damn ass tired but do not want to ...
  • I'm thrown back into the dungeon at 21st cos that ...


  • You love my blog don't u?
    Dun lie
    I see your growin nose =]






    Archives:
    CLICK
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009



    Thursday, August 28, 2008 @ 9:59 AM

    Good Riddance! Some ppl are born to give others trouble. $&@&@*@&!!! That stupid worm is just as irritatin.



    She wanted to share a room with my friend(who's alr stayin in our hse before she came). Before she moved in, she asked if we do allow her bf comin to my hse. Of cos I said no lurhs! I don't even know who the fish is he. I only know he is an ah pek, age 30+. Aiyeer! So I told her if she want, sent to doorstep is okay la. But don't step into the hse. REASONABLE right?





    So she moved in few months back, pay us the rentals and started lookin fer a job. After her first day of work, she came bac naggin tht she doesnt like the job scoope. Then she waited for my mom to come home and asked if my mom can return her back all her rental fee cos she dun wanna stay here anymore. She wanna go back home.



    My mom was kind enough to return her every single cent and told her tht she is givin her the money bac bcos she feels tht she is still young, she does not know tht ppl do not return the rent back to the tenants...




    Initially, I told mom we can return her the deposit, but for tht particular month's rent, we do not have to give it back to her. Just ask her to stay for tht month at our hse. But mom said it was okays.


    After leavin our hse, she still left a bag of novels at Pey's room. Pey is still damn angry with her for being so irresponsible, coming and leavin as she wished. Worm kept wantin to meet up with Pey to get her things bac but she has got many requests, like, askin Pey to meet her somewhere far jus for her own convienient. So tamade right?


    So... this time round, she agreed to Pey tht she will come to my hse to collect her garbage. As Pey will not be ard on sat, Mom and I will pass it to her instead. We told Pey to tell her tht if she wants to get her th, come at 12pm, cos we wan to slp later, dun wanna wake up so early...


    Funny th is... this bloody ass still hav the cheek to say she want it at her own timin. So idiotic right?! READ ON!




    Mini Salmon says:
    u told ur worm alr?


    pey shi says:
    YUP


    pey shi says:
    y


    Mini Salmon says:
    oh nvm. cos last week my bf wan bring my mom and me go eat sushi. actualli we wanted this sat


    pey shi says:
    but the worm say want come 10 am


    pey shi says:
    then i haven reply her


    Mini Salmon says:
    huh?!


    pey shi says:
    wat


    Mini Salmon says:
    tell her either she take it at 12 or dun take lor. not our problem either. is her prob.


    pey shi says:
    she say she want to take her thing at 10am saturday


    pey shi says:
    ya lor


    Mini Salmon says:
    she do not hav the rights to chose


    Mini Salmon says:
    she is puttin her things at my hse. i can throw them away


    pey shi says:
    then she reply me can meet me outside or not


    Mini Salmon says:
    why does she has so many request?


    pey shi says:
    want me take to her


    pey shi says:
    how i know


    Mini Salmon says:
    u can tel her now is she you qiu yu ren. she either abide or u will throw her things away. easy as tht


    pey shi says:
    haha


    Mini Salmon says:
    is she online now? i tok to her


    Mini Salmon says:
    i dun tolerate this kind of rubbish.


    Mini Salmon says:
    i put her things in baba's cage. ask her to put her hands in and take it herself, she can come anytime she wan lor (FYI...Baba is the fiercest rabbit I've got...)


    pey shi says:
    haha


    pey shi says:
    very GOOD!


    pey shi says:
    she seldom online


    Mini Salmon says:
    u let her know, she wan she come at 12pm, she dun wan then dun take it on sat. tell her I'm not free. SAY I SAY DE!


    pey shi says:
    haha


    pey shi writes:

    (WO HUI DE!) -which means I will, in chinese.


    Mini Salmon says:
    thank you very much!


    pey shi says:
    she say she will come at 12'


    Mini Salmon says:
    good... =)



    I'm not simple; Not complicated