statistics
CRYSTAL <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3506886945934499777?origin\x3dhttp://y-mi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object [attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3115598253382716691&blogName=xoxo- intoxicated&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType= BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fxoxo- intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Fxoxo-intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publish Mode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&hom epageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com% 2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
YOURS


I write whatever I want. If you are prejudice towards me or my entry, kindly get yourself outta here. =)

If you chance upon negative entry in my blog, please note that I do not critise people or write angry comments for no reasons, thus do think twice before accusing me.
Well , hate me ?Scram off
NEITHER DO I LIKE YOU TOO.
The fastest way is Alt-F4:D



HEARTS


YI love everyone who loves me. Cuddly softies make me happy. Cooking is my interest. Drawing is my hobby. Singing is my passion. Enjoying life is my goal.

friendster | | email



ABHOR
`Drumstick
`Insects
`Backstabbers
`Bitches & Bastards
`Accusations
`Snobs
`Bittergourd
`Pineapple
`Pickles




ADORES
YPochacco
YPSP
YNew digital camera
YMore $$$
YGraduate from poly
YSylvanian family
YBlack pants
YSlim down
YTaiwan trip
YCute lunch box



GOSSIP



Please leave ur name else I would not know who u are. Thank-You!





HEAR
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade



Song Lyrics





RECALL
  • Sweet uhh?
  • Aint no big deal
  • Happy happy happy!
  • Sisters? =D
  • Hohooo~
  • 健康宝宝生病了!
  • Sick?
  • STUPID AIRFLIGHT
  • READ OR LEAVE =D
  • Helloooooooooooooooo


  • You love my blog don't u?
    Dun lie
    I see your growin nose =]






    Archives:
    CLICK
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009



    Thursday, November 20, 2008 @ 10:08 AM
    Sorryyy

    Omg, I havent been updating for so long. I wonder what have I been doin. For sure, wasnt in the right mood but I know everything will be fineeeeeeeeeeeeee soon!


    Yest went to eat at TR with Pey. Really enjoyed ourselves to the max man! omg! HAHA! we took picture with corn, laugh so hard at the "HUH?! HOW COME?!!!" guy, then meet a supposed-to-be-handsome de ugly fat botak at Somerset. After tht train-ed to Woodlands to pass smthin to ahbui and we went home~


    We jus cldnt stop laughin from City hall to Somerset, Somerset to Woodlands, and back home. The girl on the train told his bf , 'like nvr luff before lydat...' wah liao. HAPPY ALSO CANNOT MEHHH! Not as if we laugh so loudly~ Giggle rather hard only mah~ No life~!


    Just msn-ed wif Pey and we laughed like crazy! WTH! I look damn idiotic workin' and laughin at my desk. Anyway, its her birthday today!!! YOYO HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL~!


    Meetin Brinz today at Causeway Point, 6.15pm. I really got so muchhhhhhhhh to tok to her although we tok on the phone EVERYDAY! Haha! Our never endin talks!


    I realise I havent update my Taiwan's pictures hor? OMG.



    I'm not simple; Not complicated