statistics
CRYSTAL <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3506886945934499777?origin\x3dhttp://y-mi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object [attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3115598253382716691&blogName=xoxo- intoxicated&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType= BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fxoxo- intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Fxoxo-intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publish Mode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&hom epageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com% 2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
YOURS


I write whatever I want. If you are prejudice towards me or my entry, kindly get yourself outta here. =)

If you chance upon negative entry in my blog, please note that I do not critise people or write angry comments for no reasons, thus do think twice before accusing me.
Well , hate me ?Scram off
NEITHER DO I LIKE YOU TOO.
The fastest way is Alt-F4:D



HEARTS


YI love everyone who loves me. Cuddly softies make me happy. Cooking is my interest. Drawing is my hobby. Singing is my passion. Enjoying life is my goal.

friendster | | email



ABHOR
`Drumstick
`Insects
`Backstabbers
`Bitches & Bastards
`Accusations
`Snobs
`Bittergourd
`Pineapple
`Pickles




ADORES
YPochacco
YPSP
YNew digital camera
YMore $$$
YGraduate from poly
YSylvanian family
YBlack pants
YSlim down
YTaiwan trip
YCute lunch box



GOSSIP



Please leave ur name else I would not know who u are. Thank-You!





HEAR
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade



Song Lyrics





RECALL
  • I guess this will be my last post till my ________...
  • I think I shall have a proper post. I'm clueless a...
  • I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO TURNED OFF!
  • Just look at the time I'm blogging now!I dun have ...
  • AYEEE!
  • Half day???Ppl are working from home... yet we are...
  • Dozens
  • Having a new skin might spur my every cells to mak...
  • never ending pictures (=
  • YAWNNN


  • You love my blog don't u?
    Dun lie
    I see your growin nose =]






    Archives:
    CLICK
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009



    Tuesday, January 20, 2009 @ 12:08 PM
    Better

    Pi poh~I've returned home from my tamade sian's hospital stay. My veins have been poke for n times so now my arms are blueblack. I'm so turned off by swallowin countless medicine and have been throwing lots into the bin during my stay there.


    My doctor sucks.


    Yea I meant the lady who operated for me. She fcukin hates us asking her any question, and if we asked again to make sure, she snapped us. WTF! Everytime we asked something new, her face turned black. During her rounds, my mom asked her if there is any prevention of reoccurance again etc...


    And this bloody biatch asked if she has finish asking!


    TAMADE right! GRRR! If we know everyth, we will be the doc alr lar! Thank god the nurses were nice to me. Joke with me to make me feel better, carressed my cheeks, etc. At least something right! Unlike tht Doc Janice! Damn yaya! The other 2-3 patient's in my ward has got nice doc, only me. So suay!


    Nvm, since I'm back home alr. I can remove the bandage today ! =)


    Oh yea, I'm havin MC till the 17th of Feb. Waha!


    Alots of thanks to those who visited me in hospital... LOVES!



    I'm not simple; Not complicated