statistics
CRYSTAL <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3506886945934499777?origin\x3dhttp://y-mi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object [attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3115598253382716691&blogName=xoxo- intoxicated&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType= BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fxoxo- intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Fxoxo-intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publish Mode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&hom epageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com% 2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
YOURS


I write whatever I want. If you are prejudice towards me or my entry, kindly get yourself outta here. =)

If you chance upon negative entry in my blog, please note that I do not critise people or write angry comments for no reasons, thus do think twice before accusing me.
Well , hate me ?Scram off
NEITHER DO I LIKE YOU TOO.
The fastest way is Alt-F4:D



HEARTS


YI love everyone who loves me. Cuddly softies make me happy. Cooking is my interest. Drawing is my hobby. Singing is my passion. Enjoying life is my goal.

friendster | | email



ABHOR
`Drumstick
`Insects
`Backstabbers
`Bitches & Bastards
`Accusations
`Snobs
`Bittergourd
`Pineapple
`Pickles




ADORES
YPochacco
YPSP
YNew digital camera
YMore $$$
YGraduate from poly
YSylvanian family
YBlack pants
YSlim down
YTaiwan trip
YCute lunch box



GOSSIP



Please leave ur name else I would not know who u are. Thank-You!





HEAR
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade



Song Lyrics





RECALL
  • Some Things You Can't Possibly Know About Me.1. Wh...
  • I got tis quote from my cousin's blog... Can't hel...
  • Cousin came over for business trip, and 4 of us we...
  • Harlow!!! Yes, I'm back to update! =DBasically, I ...
  • Heh! I wonder why did I went for the interview tod...
  • Please wish me luck for today's _________ . Hope t...
  • 反正梦也不过如此。。。醒了一笑置之。前同事决定搬过来,反正房间也空了许久,多一个人,何乐而不为?其实...
  • Yes! I've chgned my URL again! Wohoos! Don't ask m...


  • You love my blog don't u?
    Dun lie
    I see your growin nose =]






    Archives:
    CLICK
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009



    Saturday, March 29, 2008 @ 9:03 PM

    Okays! I decided to make this post a colourful one, so yea, I'm dumpin the black fonts away for this time round. =)))


    While waiting for him to finish clearing some rabbits' cage thingy, I shall post some stuff to entertain you guys! Mwuahah! (He'll kill me if he knows I'm settling my butt down here to blog n not helpin him to check on some HP stuff!) *I did checked jus now anyway =X


    He came over at 1 plus...den me, mom n him went to the market... umms, den we sent mommy to work. Popped by his place, back home, den to his Uncle's factory, cos he wanna borrow some stuff from his cousin.


    Dao bao-ed KFC. Omg! It's sucha sin! I ate 1 big piece of chicken thigh, almost puke! *ROARRR*!!!


    Alright, going out again now! Tata!



    His lousy skills~
    See, I'm so much better skilled!
    Slackin in his study room...
    Cam whoring myself.
    Gee!
    LOL!I know I look ugly, but...this is damn funny!
    At his uncle's factory. Weet! I think glass cutting is fun! =D
    Do you know what we are laughing at?! OMG! ask me!
    This bian tai really licked me!
    Slacker's fat leg behind. -.0






    I'm not simple; Not complicated