statistics
CRYSTAL <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3506886945934499777?origin\x3dhttp://y-mi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object [attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3115598253382716691&blogName=xoxo- intoxicated&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType= BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fxoxo- intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Fxoxo-intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publish Mode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&hom epageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com% 2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
YOURS


I write whatever I want. If you are prejudice towards me or my entry, kindly get yourself outta here. =)

If you chance upon negative entry in my blog, please note that I do not critise people or write angry comments for no reasons, thus do think twice before accusing me.
Well , hate me ?Scram off
NEITHER DO I LIKE YOU TOO.
The fastest way is Alt-F4:D



HEARTS


YI love everyone who loves me. Cuddly softies make me happy. Cooking is my interest. Drawing is my hobby. Singing is my passion. Enjoying life is my goal.

friendster | | email



ABHOR
`Drumstick
`Insects
`Backstabbers
`Bitches & Bastards
`Accusations
`Snobs
`Bittergourd
`Pineapple
`Pickles




ADORES
YPochacco
YPSP
YNew digital camera
YMore $$$
YGraduate from poly
YSylvanian family
YBlack pants
YSlim down
YTaiwan trip
YCute lunch box



GOSSIP



Please leave ur name else I would not know who u are. Thank-You!





HEAR
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade



Song Lyrics





RECALL
  • This is so hilarious. Anyway, I do NOT wan to meet...
  • Lao ti goh met me in the morning at smb station, a...
  • Don't waste my time asking me out, cos I simply DO...
  • Last sat- Went in to Malaysia after fetching mom t...
  • I 'injured' my skin today morning... ARH! Now my a...
  • Had so much fun with the girls at work.Taking pict...
  • Pictures from last thurs in Malaysia~Saw this syl ...
  • Haiyerrr! I duno why am I back here again!!!!!!!!I...
  • Went to Bugis yesterday after driving mom to work....
  • It's scary when a woman gets jealous. An evil woma...


  • You love my blog don't u?
    Dun lie
    I see your growin nose =]






    Archives:
    CLICK
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009



    Monday, August 4, 2008 @ 3:03 PM

    I've gotten my PSP! He bought it for me last friday. It's lavender purple...my fav colour. Wheee! Can you imagine my joy? Haha, I'm easily contended eh???


    Went to CCK for prawning yest... Total of 21 prawnies! So many right? Haha, cos an uncle gave all of his to us. Lol, we're always so lucky, ppl are always giving us their prawns.


    I was holdin on to my stress ball when that big black bear appeared, she asked, "Oh Crystal, why are you holding on to the stress ball? Are you very stress?!" I looked at her and gave her a sarcastic smile, "Ya". I squeezed it infront of her, picturin in my mind tht the ball was her face. She asked me why and I rolled my eyes at the back and told her I was jus joking. Ewws!


    Seeing her makes my day grey! Yes GREY LEH!!! Wah laossssss! I suddenly stop squeezin tht poor lil yellow ball bcos I decided tht it aint wise helpin her to remove her blackheads and acnes. -.- So what if I sound dumb? Just look at her face! She sucks big time... I wonder how her husband slps on the same bed with her everynight? It's plain torture! TSK TSK TSK, perhaps they're not slpin tgt alr huh? Who knows!


    I didnt wanted this entry to be featuring on her, but she kinda irritate me. Wanting me to go down and sit with her this Wednesday. WTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really like me so much?! I so much wanted to roll my armchair hard, banging onto the drop down glass window behind me and fall right down from the 22nd level, lying on the busy road where all the ferrarisss flew by, head dipped in a big pool of blood! Nia ma lar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    JUST KILL ME CAN?!


    I WAN TO TAKE MC!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I KNOW THIS BITCH WILL ASK ME TO GO AND ACCOMPANY HER AGAIN WHEN I RETURN! KNN!


    I REALLY DON'T MIND NOT EATING POTATO CHIPS FOR 1 MONTH JUS TO KEEP ME SAFE AND SOUND ON THIS LEVEL. I REALLY DONT! GOD, PLS SAVE THIS POOR LIL HELPLESS CHILD...


    Do you know how disgusting is this woman?! She called us in to a meeting, speakin nth but rubbish, saying all rules are laid down by her immediate superior... She wants us to be smiling all the time. EVEN TO THE COM?! This is totally ridiculous. I stared at her with tht unbelievable look on my face and she asked me to smile, she said I looked pretty when I smile. GO AND DIE LAR! I know I'm much prettier than u, but your words just doesn't make me feel any better! Of cos, I sarcastically gave her a SUPER DUPER FAKE SMILE, I don't give a damn what she gonna say... Then she said infront of my colleagues that I've got 2 dimples and the other colleague has only got 1. So I shld smile more.


    FCUK OFF LAR LAO BITCH!


    I wanna spoil her day on my last day here too *evil grins*



    I'm not simple; Not complicated