statistics
CRYSTAL <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3506886945934499777?origin\x3dhttp://y-mi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object [attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3115598253382716691&blogName=xoxo- intoxicated&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType= BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fxoxo- intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F% 2Fxoxo-intoxicated-temp.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publish Mode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&hom epageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com% 2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
YOURS


I write whatever I want. If you are prejudice towards me or my entry, kindly get yourself outta here. =)

If you chance upon negative entry in my blog, please note that I do not critise people or write angry comments for no reasons, thus do think twice before accusing me.
Well , hate me ?Scram off
NEITHER DO I LIKE YOU TOO.
The fastest way is Alt-F4:D



HEARTS


YI love everyone who loves me. Cuddly softies make me happy. Cooking is my interest. Drawing is my hobby. Singing is my passion. Enjoying life is my goal.

friendster | | email



ABHOR
`Drumstick
`Insects
`Backstabbers
`Bitches & Bastards
`Accusations
`Snobs
`Bittergourd
`Pineapple
`Pickles




ADORES
YPochacco
YPSP
YNew digital camera
YMore $$$
YGraduate from poly
YSylvanian family
YBlack pants
YSlim down
YTaiwan trip
YCute lunch box



GOSSIP



Please leave ur name else I would not know who u are. Thank-You!





HEAR
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade



Song Lyrics





RECALL
  • Hellooooooooooo, this is the 3rd skin I've chgned ...
  • Even the slightest thing wld pissed me off to the ...
  • Helloooooooooooooo ppleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...
  • I'm beginning to fall in love with him...I found a...
  • Wah Piang... It's monday again. Let me recall what...
  • I wan a happy post after all those saddy ones...Um...
  • Good Riddance! Some ppl are born to give others tr...
  • I had near an hour nap for my lunch break just now...
  • I really wonder if its coincidence or what. Have b...
  • The more I listened to it, the more emotional I ge...


  • You love my blog don't u?
    Dun lie
    I see your growin nose =]






    Archives:
    CLICK
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009



    Tuesday, September 9, 2008 @ 9:03 PM

    uhh? she's playin on the sofa =)))
    at his hse






    I've always have short fringe... But its growin fast. Aiyeer so irritated! I've got to trim everytime. Anyway it's trimmed alr, so much better lurhs!



    Sun... Went out with mom, I wanted to return the MIO tv thing at causeway point. Then mom went to work. I headed off to ah bui's hse first. Called him when I reached his doorstep. And told him to open the door. Guess what he said?!



    "Uh? Let me slp for awhile more..."


    HELLO! Wake up lurhs! I yelled at him on the phone and he suddenly jumped up, realisin what I was actually sayin...He didnt know I was outside, worst thing is...He didnt know what i was tryin to tell him...



    I went in... and started chanting at him. Lols...



    Then we went over to Causeway point.



    Sat- Went out with him and mom, drove mom to work, then his parents called, we went over to fetch them from his ah ma's hse. His ah ma gave me a blanket she sewn herself... Haha. Then we went bac to his hse. I love his ah ma's braised duck. So tasty!


    Uhh, nth much to update. bb!



    I'm not simple; Not complicated